4/22/09

Ever contemplate what Earth Day really means?

If you never have then you are in luck. Philadelphia Weekly has laid it out for you with people who know what they are talking about. Local Musicians! As we all know, musicians know a lot about the environment. I happen to be a drummer so I know about things like the difference between bulbs and seeds. Click HERE to see the plans that my band Fang Fang and I have been laying out for months.

P.S. We are playing the Khyber on April 30. You should come.

3 comments:

une femme de voyage said...

wow, your plan is so elaborte i can't even get my mind around it.

Chris East said...

i am not sure i know what Earth Day is

Molly Gaudry said...

Funny, because Philadelphia has to be the dirtiest city in America.

Anyway, I just stopped by to tell you how much I enjoyed the video for Kathryn Regina's poem. Lovely.